Compact Servo Driven Dual Auger Filling System dispenses precise
amounts of two (2) different products into the same container at the
- Servo Driven Auger Filler: State-of-the-art, PLC controlled,
brushless, direct drive, servo motor system that provides
superior fill accuracy and substantially improves reliability
through the elimination of most mechanical parts such as
clutch/brakes, encoders, drive belts, and pulleys which are used
in most competitive products.
- Fill Accuracy: The digital servo motor provides shaft
resolution of 1/5000 per revolution. This precise control means
the auger is consistent, each time, every time, providing fill
accuracies of ± 0.25%.
- Self Centering Tooling: Significantly improves changeover and
cleaning times as well as provides more consistent product flow.
The self centered tooling is always properly aligned with the
auger and requires no adjustments.
- Product Memory: Capable of storing filling parameters for up
to sixty-five (65) products. Product Memory saves the exact
filling parameters and stores them with an assigned name. Recall
is as easy as a touch of a button.
- Touch-Screen: Intuitive, icon-based graphical user interface
with touch screen inputs for fast, accurate and easy system
- Weight Setup S/W: Built-in utility that helps setup fill
parameters automatically, insuring that target weight is met
- Construction: Standard NEMA 12 (optional NEMA 4) electronics
enclosure with stainless steel product contact parts & aluminum
Powders, Granulars, and Flakes. The Dual Auger Filling System
is ideally suited for the pharmaceutical industry where an
active and inert ingredient needs to be dispensed into a single
container in two different product streams with two different
target weights. Other applications include the health and beauty
aids, food, and chemical industries.