|Nalbach Engineering's Inline '0/180' degree orienter
quickly, simply and inexpensively orients plastic bottles into a
The NECO-ORIENTER Inline '0/180' degree bottle orienter is a servo
driven system designed to turn plastic non-round bottles into a
common direction. Bottles are accepted from a single lane source
and, based upon a Vision sensor's output allowed
to pass if they are
properly oriented, or spun 180 degrees if they are not properly
- Fast. Runs speeds to 250 bpm.
- Simple. The servo motor is the only moving component in the system.
- Inexpensive. Simplicity means lower cost, lower maintenance and higher reliability.
- Easy Access. Hinged top provides easy access to all components and conveyor area.
- Servo Driven. Direct coupled servo drive design reduces part count while providing speed and accuracy.
- Vision system detects the smallest details for fast, easy, and accurate system setup.
- LEXAN enclosure provides complete visibility of the system's operation.
Small and compact for easy integration.
- Easily fits into existing layouts without requiring a large section of
- Easy change 'turning forks' quickly and accurately change from one bottle format to another.