|Applications: Powders, Granulars, and Flakes. The Model NRAF Rotary Auger Filler is a high speed filling system, ideally suited for the food, pharmaceutical, health and beauty aids, and chemical industries.
- Gear Driven Base:Virtually eliminates backlash and significantly reduces maintenance associated with chain driven bases.
- Synchronized Fill-Head / Auger Height Adjustment: Provides a fast, easy and automated method to make changeovers from one container size to another insuring perfect set-ups with no alignment or guesswork.
- Speed Profiling:: Synchronizes the speed of the rotary base with the servo driven auger filler(s) to insure and maintain fill accuracies during start-up, shut-down and at any speed the system is set to run.
- Advanced Seal Module: Provides faster fills, higher throughput, cleaner operation, improved fill accuracy and improved product settling.
- Active Weight Control System: interfaces with an optional checkweigher to make on-the-fly adjustments to compensate for variations in product density to insure accurate fills and minimize product “give-away”.
- Servo Driven Auger Filler: State-of-the-art, PLC controlled, brushless, direct drive, servo motor system that provides superior fill accuracy and substantially improves reliability through the elimination of most mechanical parts such as clutch/brakes, encoders, drive belts, and pulleys which are used in most competitive products.
- Fill Accuracy: The digital servo motor provides shaft resolution of 1/5000 per revolution. This precise control means the auger is consistent, each time, every time, providing fill accuracies of ± 0.25%.
- Self Centering Tooling: Significantly improves changeover and cleaning times as well as provides more consistent product flow. The self centered tooling is always properly aligned with the auger and requires no adjustments.
- Product Memory: Capable of storing filling parameters for up to sixty-five (65) products. Product Memory saves the exact filling parameters and stores them with an assigned name. Recall is as easy as a touch of a button.
- Touch-Screen: Intuitive, icon-based graphical user interface with touch screen inputs for fast, accurate and easy system control.
- Weight Setup S/W: Built-in utility that helps setup fill parameters automatically, insuring that target weight is met every time.
- Construction Standard NEMA 12 (optional NEMA 4): Electronics enclosure with stainless steel product contact parts & aluminum structural parts.