Continuous motion Rotary Auger Filler for accurate, high, speed
filling of powders, granulars, and flakes
- Gear Driven Base: Virtually eliminates backlash and
significantly reduces maintenance associated with chain driven
- Synchronized Fill-Head / Auger Height Adjustment:
Provides a fast, easy and automated method to make changeovers
from one container size to another insuring perfect set-ups with
no alignment or guesswork.
- Speed Profiling: Synchronizes the speed of
the rotary base with the servo driven auger filler(s) to insure
and maintain fill accuracies during start-up, shut-down and at
any speed the system is set to run.
- Advanced Seal Module: Provides faster fills, higher
throughput, cleaner operation, improved fill accuracy and
improved product settling.
- Active Weight Control System: interfaces with an optional
checkweigher to make on-the-fly adjustments to compensate for
variations in product density to insure accurate fills and
minimize product â€œgive-awayâ€.
- Servo Driven Auger Filler: State-of-the-art, PLC controlled,
brushless, direct drive, servo motor system that provides
superior fill accuracy and substantially improves reliability
through the elimination of most mechanical parts such as
clutch/brakes, encoders, drive belts, and pulleys which are used
in most competitive products.
- Fill Accuracy: The digital servo motor provides shaft
resolution of 1/5000 per revolution. This precise control means
the auger is consistent, each time, every time, providing fill
accuracies of Â± 0.25%.
- Self Centering Tooling: Significantly improves changeover and
cleaning times as well as provides more consistent product flow.
The self centered tooling is always properly aligned with the
auger and requires no adjustments.
- Product Memory: Capable of storing filling parameters for up
to sixty-five (65) products. Product Memory saves the exact
filling parameters and stores them with an assigned name. Recall
is as easy as a touch of a button.
- Touch-Screen: Intuitive, icon-based graphical user interface
with touch screen inputs for fast, accurate and easy system
- Weight Setup S/W: Built-in utility that helps setup fill
parameters automatically, insuring that target weight is met
- Construction: Standard NEMA 12 (optional NEMA 4) electronics
enclosure with stainless steel product contact parts & aluminum
Powders, Granulars, and Flakes. The Model NRAF Rotary Auger
Filler is a high speed filling system, ideally suited for the
food, pharmaceutical, health and beauty aids, and chemical