Continuous motion Rotary Auger Filler for accurate, high, speed filling of powders, granulars, and flakes
Nalbach Engineering’s Rotary Auger Filler meets your production speeds, improves fill accuracy and dramatically reduces maintenance and downtime.
Nalbach Rotary Auger Fillers feature the time tested Nalbach gear driven rotary base and product settling systems used on the company’s industry leading NECOFLO and NECOFILL-II filling systems. Hundreds of these systems are in use today by the leading food and beverage companies around the world.
- Gear Driven Base: Virtually eliminates backlash and significantly reduces maintenance associated with chain driven bases.
- Synchronized Fill-Head / Auger Height Adjustment:Provides a fast, easy and automated method to make changeovers from one container size to another insuring perfect set-ups with no alignment or guesswork.
- Speed Profiling: Synchronizes the speed of the rotary base with the servo driven auger filler(s) to insure and maintain fill accuracies during start-up, shut-down and at any speed the system is set to run.
- Advanced Seal Module: Provides faster fills, higher throughput, cleaner operation, improved fill accuracy and improved product settling.
- Active Weight Control System: interfaces with an optional checkweigher to make on-the-fly adjustments to compensate for variations in product density to insure accurate fills and minimize product “give-away”.
- Servo Driven Auger Filler: State-of-the-art, PLC controlled, brushless, direct drive, servo motor system that provides superior fill accuracy and substantially improves reliability through the elimination of most mechanical parts such as clutch/brakes, encoders, drive belts, and pulleys which are used in most competitive products.
- Fill Accuracy: The digital servo motor provides shaft resolution of 1/5000 per revolution. This precise control means the auger is consistent, each time, every time, providing fill accuracies of ± 0.25%.
- Self Centering Tooling: Significantly improves changeover and cleaning times as well as provides more consistent product flow. The self centered tooling is always properly aligned with the auger and requires no adjustments.
- Product Memory: Capable of storing filling parameters for up to sixty-five (65) products. Product Memory saves the exact filling parameters and stores them with an assigned name. Recall is as easy as a touch of a button.
- Touch-Screen: Intuitive, icon-based graphical user interface with touch screen inputs for fast, accurate and easy system control.
- Weight Setup S/W: Built-in utility that helps setup fill parameters automatically, insuring that target weight is met every time.
- Construction: Standard NEMA 12 (optional NEMA 4) electronics enclosure with stainless steel product contact parts & aluminum structural parts.
Up to 640 Fills Per Minute
Powders, Granulars, and Flakes.
The Model NRAF Rotary Auger Filler is a high speed filling system, ideally suited for the food, pharmaceutical, health and beauty aids, and chemical industries.