Nalbach Engineering’s Cup Fillers optimize filling efficiency and minimize maintenance and service
The latest and most advanced design of cup fillers combines the reliability of the conventional cup filler with the advantages of a computer controlled servo motor drive system and user friendly touch screen. The computer controlled brushless direct drive servo motor system provides optimum speed and accuracy while reducing maintenance downtime. The graphical menus allow the operator to quickly and easily set up the machine.
The servo drive is engineered for superior accuracy and reliability by eliminating most problematic mechanical parts such as clutches, brakes, encoders, drive belts, pulleys and chains typically found in other cup fillers. The versatile NCF fills most dry products including granulars, seeds, popcorn, snack foods, beans, rice, candies and gravel. Fill accuracy up to ± 0.5% with a fill speed up to 120 per minute.
- Servo Driven: State-of-the-art, computer controlled, brushless, direct drive, servo motor system that provides superior fill accuracy and substantially improves reliability through the elimination of over 30 mechanical parts such as clutch/brakes, encoders, drive belts, and pulleys which are used in most competitive products.
- Touch-Screen: Intuitive, icon-based graphical user interface with touch screen inputs for fast, accurate and easy system control.
- Construction: Standard NEMA 12 (optional NEMA 4) electronics enclosure with stainless steel product contact parts & aluminum structural parts. Cup Volume Fine Adjustments.
- Cup volume adjustment: is quick and easy with a Fine Adjustment to accurately fine-tune the cup volume to the desired fill volume.
- Adjustable Acceleration/Deceleration: Computer controlled servo drive allows three (3) levels of cup shaft acceleration/deceleration adjustment to insure optimal speed and product handling.
- Empty Hopper Function: Built-in utility that quickly empties the product hopper to facilitate quick product changeover. Remote
- Cycle Interface: Remote signal input to initiate the fill cycle using an easy-to-interface “dry contact relay”. Facilitates easy connections to a mechanical switch such as a foot pedal or a relay closure supplied by a PLC or computer controller.