The Nalbach O-HB offer the capacity and versatility to fill moist or wet products, dust free powders, granulated materials and fragile, difficult to handle products.
The O-HB is designed for filling speeds up to 550 CPM and beyond, depending on the product to be filler and the size and type of container.
The O-HB is constructed entirely from stainless steel and approved materials to assure sanitary operation and fest, easy clean-up. There are no hard-to-clean corners or exposed threads.
Attention to engineering detail and durable construction assure a long and trouble-free life.
- “Bottom-Up” Filling: This concept provides for handling the product only once and in a gentle manner to eliminate product degradation and bruising.
- Automatic Weight Control: Provides for fill weight adjustment while the filler is in operation.
- Accurate: This machine uses a controlled vibration to settle the product particles simultaneously with the inherently accurate volumetric operation. This provides a densification system which yields a normalized product density and an accurate fill weight.
- Fast Changeovers: Unitized change parts make changeovers fast and easy. Typically one person in one hour or less can set up a complete container changeover.
- Ideal for Glass Containers: Unlike other cannery fillers, if a glass container inadvertently breaks, there is no product contamination.