Nalbach Engineering’s SANIFILL Filler meets 3-A dairy sanitation standards for dry products
SANIFILL provides food, dairy and pharmaceutical manufacturers with an accurate, high speed, filling machine that meets 3-A sanitation standards for dry products.
“Push Button” motorized control provides on-the-fly weight adjustments. Also available is an optional, fully automatic weight control system, which adjusts for variation in product densities providing highly accurate fill weights, minimizing product “give-away”.
A patented bottom-up filling system provides dust free, extremely accurate filling for a variety of different products. Simple, yet rugged design and construction provides for “near zero” maintenance and unitized change parts result in 1/2 man hour changeover with no adjustments – resulting in immediate, efficient startups. The touch screen with intuitive graphical user interface allows the operator to easily set-up and control all filling operations.
A range of product settling systems are available and tailored to meet your needs including air or motor driven bottom, side or step (high impact) systems.
“First-In, First-Out” product control and no moving parts in the filler head results in gentle product handling, minimizes product breakdown and separation and insures your product maintains its high quality standards throughout the filling process
- Fill Accuracy to ±1/2%: This preserves profits on high cost-per-pound products.
- Unitized Change Parts Complete: “No Tools” container changeovers. Changeover and clean-up is possible in 1/2 hour or less.
- “Bottom-Up” Filling: The combination of Nalbach’s patented fill tube and fill tube sleeve creates a telescopic measuring flask that provides dust-free filling and better fill accuracy for most products. Optional Automatic Fill Control is available using Servo/Checkweigher systems.
- “No-Container, No-Fill”: This is accomplished by automatically stopping the machine when there is an interruption in the supply of containers. This simple system eliminates a hard-to-clean shut-off mechanism on each filling head. (A “powder filler” cannot be allowed to operate without containers to fill, as this action would result in degradation of the product.)
- Near Zero Maintenance: This ease of maintenance is achieved through simple, yet rugged design and construction.
- Vibration Systems Tailored to Your Product: Unlike other powder fillers, the SANIFILL is tailored to your product with bottom, side, or step (high impact) vibration systems.
- No Moving Parts In The Filler Head: This design results in gentle product handling and minimizes product breakdown and/or separation.
- Totally Enclosed: Our standard “Dust Hood-Safety Enclosure” includes large windowed access doors which are electrically interlocked.