- Freeze Dried Coffee
- Agglomerated Instant Coffee
- Spray Dried Instant Coffee
- Pure Instant Tea
- Other Non-Abrasive Products
Maximum production rates up to 700 Fills Per Minute
The NECOFLO-G6 is a next generation, high speed, rotary volumetric powder filler that runs faster, cleaner, provides superior product settling and fill accuracy.
The NECOFLO-G6 is designed for clean, accurate, high speed filling of expensive fine powders or granules such as instant coffee and soluble tea.
The NECOFLO-G6 has been designed from the ground up and provides the following benefits:
- The NECOFLO-G6 valve uses controlled valve actuation to be gentle on the product with no compacting or degradation of the product’s integrity.
- The NECOFLO-G6 container seal is designed with a long life polymer material that accommodates a wide range of container height variation.
- The NECOFLO-G6 vent system is a bi-flow, self cleaning design, with a large area port size, significantly reducing the possibility of clogging and is easily accessible. The system vents into the fill head minimizing product loss and insuring system cleanliness.
- The NECOFLO-G6 vibration system is a recipe driven system that provides multiple, independently controlled, vibration zones to insure optimal product settling for each container/product.
- The NECOFLO-G6 measuring flask is fabricated from stainless steel, insuring long life and greater dimensional stability in varying environments.
- The NECOFLO-G6 measuring flask is fabricated using a highly precise 5-step process to ensure the tightest tolerances and fill accuracy.
- The NECOFLO-G6 incorporates a “Lift Table” for each container eliminating pressures and stresses on the container as it moves through the filling
- The NECOFLO-G6 has a variable height fill head providing complete flexibility to meet your application needs of today and tomorrow.
- The NECOFLO-G6 incorporates a closed loop gas containment system providing the most efficient modified atmosphere packaging (or MAP) system of any filler on the market today.
- The NECOFLO-G6 offers an optional “no-container no-fill” system that prevents the valve from opening if a container is missing, dramatically reducing product loss due to missing containers and is useful in priming the filler.
Video - English
Video - Español
View in 3D
Left Click to Rotate / Right Click to Drag / Scroll to Zoom.
Click the “Select an annotation” button to review features.
Click the “Fullscreen” icon in the lower right corner to maximize.