SANIFILL Filler | Powder Filler | High Speed
Rotary powder/granular filling machine designed to 3-A dairy standards. Meets UL, CA and CE requirements
- Fill Accuracy to ±1/2%: This preserves profits on high cost-per-pound products.
- Unitized Change Parts Complete: "No Tools" container changeovers. Changeover and clean-up is possible in 1/2 hour or less.
- "Bottom-Up" Filling: The combination of Nalbach's patented fill tube and fill tube sleeve creates a telescopic measuring flask that provides dust-free filling and better fill accuracy for most products. Optional Automatic Fill Control is available using Servo/Checkweigher systems.
- "No-Container, No-Fill": This is accomplished by automatically stopping the machine when there is an interruption in the supply of containers. This simple system eliminates a hard-to-clean shut-off mechanism on each filling head. (A "powder filler" cannot be allowed to operate without containers to fill, as this action would result in degradation of the product.)
- Near Zero Maintenance: This ease of maintenance is achieved through simple, yet rugged design and construction.
- Vibration Systems Tailored to Your Product: Unlike other powder fillers, the SANIFILL is tailored to your product with bottom, side, or step (high impact) vibration systems.
- No Moving Parts In The Filler Head: This design results in gentle product handling and minimizes product breakdown and/or separation.
- Totally Enclosed: Our standard "Dust Hood-Safety Enclosure" includes large windowed access doors which are electrically interlocked.
Maximum Production Rates:
Up to 400 Fills Per Minute
- Infant Formulas
- Milk Powder
- Powdered Dairy Creamers
- Dietary Beverages