Nalbach Cup Filler | Powder Filler
Servo Driven Cup Filler for granulars and other free-flowing products
- Servo Driven: State-of-the-art, computer controlled, brushless, direct drive, servo motor system that provides superior fill accuracy and substantially improves reliability through the elimination of over 30 mechanical parts such as clutch/brakes, encoders, drive belts, and pulleys which are used in most competitive products.
- Touch-Screen: Intuitive, icon-based graphical user interface with touch screen inputs for fast, accurate and easy system control.
- Construction: Standard NEMA 12 (optional NEMA 4) electronics enclosure with stainless steel product contact parts & aluminum structural parts. Cup Volume Fine Adjustments.
- Cup volume adjustment: is quick and easy with a Fine Adjustment to accurately fine-tune the cup volume to the desired fill volume.
- Adjustable Acceleration/Deceleration: Computer controlled servo drive allows three (3) levels of cup shaft acceleration/deceleration adjustment to insure optimal speed and product handling.
- Empty Hopper Function: Built-in utility that quickly empties the product hopper to facilitate quick product changeover. Remote
- Cycle Interface: Remote signal input to initiate the fill cycle using an easy-to-interface "dry contact relay". Facilitates easy connections to a mechanical switch such as a foot pedal or a relay closure supplied by a PLC or computer controller.
Maximum Production Rates:
Up to 120 Fills Per Minute
Granulars and other Free- Flowing Granulars
- Snack Foods